SC - asbestos undergarments (silly)

The Cheshire Cat mfdenton at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 22:04:12 PDT 1997

I know how frightening this was for you.  I am violently allergic to live
poinsettias.  Believe me, people think this is all in my head, too.
However, usually after I have to be recusitated on site or rushed to the
hospital,  they take things a little more seriously.  The unfortunate
thing about this allergy is that everyone loves those dumb weeds.
Halloween to Valentine's Day is a deadly time of the year for me.  I have
been clinicly dead twice.  Allergies are a very serious thing and for
those who think there are really no such thing, please think again.  What
you may consider harmless could kill someone.  Hospitals, grocery stores,
church, doctor's offices, and shopping centers are the worst place for me
to be at that time of year.  The stupid weeds are everywhere.

Annejke, if you are ever attending an event in Emerald Keep, please let
me know.  I will make sure there is no garlic in the kitchen (or feast)
anywhere!!!!!  If I can't control it, I will make you a separate feast
myself sans garlic.  I sometimes can't believe people can be so
thoughtless, careless or cruel (depending on their intent).

Genevieve