Re(2): SC - Intollerances

linneah@erols.com linneah at erols.com
Tue Apr 29 19:00:17 PDT 1997

>BTW, I haven't gotten any sca-cooks list for a while.  Have you?  Do you
>know what happened to it?

I don't know what's up. There for a while I got doubles. Then I
subscribed
to the digest form, and only got one yesterday. I've been getting at
least
one per day, though.

Aoife<<

Sir Gunthar,

Where did you go?  Or, where did I go?   Haven't gotten anything for a
week or two.  Does the digest contain every post, or is it like reader's
digest, with the pertinant info only?  That might be best for me.  I'll
be off-line from 5/10 to 5/19 plus--don't know specifically.

Allison

Allison