SC - Love Apple

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Apr 30 08:38:19 PDT 1997

> Another possibility if you have acces to power but not a kitchen is to smuggle in a
> microwave or two. Bring in a couple of dishes all ready to be nuked and you be able to
> provide enough hot dishes to hide the fact that the feast is mostly cold courses.
> Another use for the microwave would be to heat sauces and use the hot sauce poured
> over a meat dish to heat the meat.
>

> Charles

That reminds me of my first feast.  It was for a Barony's 10th anniversary and all
I had for kitchen facilities was one small electric stove and a sink.  I wound up
cooking nearly everything beforehand and nuking it as it went out.  I did make
sure to watch the timer so I could take the food out before it dinged.

The more I think about this August feast the more I like the "Royal Picnic Lunch"
idea.  Since I have no idea about the hall just yet it might be hot there.
August in Dallas is not a cool thing.

There is a chance that we may get the hall that I cooked Coronation feast for.
A big commercial kitchen for only 200!  Oh joy!

Yers,

Gunthar
(Rubbing his hands together in anticipation)