SC - Tovah looking for Tovah

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Apr 30 20:16:32 PDT 1997

Pardon me for posting this to the whole list.

There is a lady named Tovah who has posted several times  on
the Rialto looking for another lady also called Tovah. It seems
she was conversing with this other Tovah by email and lost her
address. I seemed to remember a Tovah on this list but now if you
are here I can't find your name/email address in my files. So
if there is someone who goes by Tovah on this list, could you
please contact Tovah of Misty Isles, Lady of North Keep,
tovah at hubert.rain.com.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com