I'm New Here Too

Tammy McJannet TMCJ at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 8 21:02:14 PDT 1997

Hi.  I am also new to this list - as it seems many are today.  My
interest in medieval cookery is more for mundane purposes at this time,
however, once upon a time (and I expect in the future) I
"feastocratted" a bit and would like to keep this interest alive.  I
love the use of spices in period (although I'm glad our food is fresh
enough not to need it for reasons other than taste).

One question - does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on a
copy of "To The King's Taste" or do I just need to hang out at used
book sales?

Ysmay de Chaldon
(mka Tammy McJannet)
tmcj at worldnet.att.net