Yet another intro

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Wed Apr 9 08:57:06 PDT 1997

Greetings, fellow cooks!

My name is Claricia Nyetgale, and I live in Caldrithig, frosty heart
of the Barony of Skraeling Althing, eastern defender of Ealdormere.

I didn't actually learn to cook until about 6 years ago (when I got
married -- before that I didn't even know how to make spaghetti).
Since then, I have discovered a love for cooking and cook books.

I have been Head Cook at a small event (100 feasters), and prepared a
14th Century English feast, relying heavily on Cury on Inglisch.

Currently I am interested in sotelties (I try to bring one in a
different food group to each canton pot-luck), and learning about
redactions.

Sounds like we'll have a great time and learn a lot from each other!

Claricia