sca-cooks Creativity

linneah at erols.com linneah at erols.com
Thu Apr 10 10:20:38 PDT 1997

It seems that everytime someone offers documentation for a recipe(receipt)
that they have taken one written in period and "done their best with it".  Does
this mean that a cook shouldn't create their own recipies and call them "period"
because they are based on ingredients and techniques that would have been
used in period?  I have come up with a wonderful spiced and fruited ground
prok dish that I would love to serve as well as having others in mind waiting to
burst forth.

Any comments (as if I didn't know)?

Linneah