sca-cooks Complaining

Kay Jarrell kay.jarrell at ccmail.bus.umich.edu
Thu Apr 10 14:09:52 PDT 1997

You know, the reason cooks bitch and moan about how hard it all was is so those
who see food "appear" on the table will have some small clue as to how much
work, time, training, experience, frustration, diplomacy, effort and late ngihts
went into not just the plate they see but the education of the cook.

I have had few rewards so sweet as a round of applause from an SCA feast, or the
members of a class here at work, but the work had to get done, first.

Kay of Tre Asterium C.L.

Chef Kay Jarrell
The Executive Education Center
Univeristy of Michigan Business School