sca-cooks Greetings

MaryGraceB at aol.com MaryGraceB at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 06:07:03 PDT 1997

There used to be a restaurant in Nashville Tennessee that served a yeast
gravy over their steamed vegies.  It had a very pleasant flavor, but I do not
know what the ingredients were, other than the obvious one of yeast.  I did
ask once and the waitress just looked at me like she was stating something
pitifully obvious and replied that it was yeast mixed with water.
  ::::shrug::::  I would try a brewer's yeast as opposed to the bread yeast.
 Good luck!!

                                              MGB