sca-cooks ISO Elbe Cheek

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:21:36 PDT 1997

When I lived in Dragonsmark, my cooking acquaintances included Basilicus
Phocas (whose mundane name I forget) and Elbe Cheek (whose SCA name I
forget, but he was Seneschal of Dragonsmark at the time).  In particular,
the latter was studying the 14th-century Catalan _Libre de Sent Sovi_,
which I'm working with now.  Does anybody have contact information for
Elbe?  Or Basilicus, for that matter?
					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu