sca-cooks Cariadoc (was Viking Period Cooking)

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Mon Apr 14 05:36:53 PDT 1997

Ceridwen wrote:
> In Duke Sir Cariadoc's collection of period cookbooks he includes one page
> of recipes from "An Old Icelandic Medical Miscellany" (henning Larsen, Oslo,
> 1931 pp214-218) that includes 22 recipes. I know the good Duke has a
> homepage but don't know its' address. Anyone?

Cariadoc, mka David Friedman, is at ddfr at best.com; his Web page is at
http://www.best.com/~ddfr.  Not many of his culinary writings are on his
own Web page, however; most of the Miscellany and a few other writings are
maintained by Gregory Blount, who I'm sure will answer this message.

					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu
					 http://www.adelphi.edu/~sbloch/