SC - Re: sca-cooks kingdom feast differences

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Mon Apr 14 07:26:58 PDT 1997

Hi

Just my two cents worth about portion control.  Up here we have a group who
gather up all the left overs and donate them to the local soup kitchen.
It's much nicer to see the food eaten than go to waste.  I have never been
able to get my portion control to the point where there are no
leftovers(close but not quite).  This is a simple solution to leftovers and
gives you a warm fuzzy as well (we all do what we can)

Regards,

Ealasaid

May thee hae meikle feres,
Kennin fae, A guid burdie