SC - Re: sca-cooks Re: Spice Use and Food Poisoning, etc.

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Mon Apr 14 07:54:23 PDT 1997

Hi:

I couldn't agree with your second comment more.  I find its usually better
if you are eating something exotic, not to know what you're eating until
after you've tried it.  When trying something new, I will not tell the
children what they are eating until they have at least tried it.

I did not mean to offend anyone.  But you must admit it does sound a little
odd and will probably never make it to the menu at the golden arches!!!!!!!
 :)

Regards,

Aonghas

May thee hae meikle feres,