SC - Me toos!

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Apr 14 12:02:47 PDT 1997

> This is a reminder that any "Me too" messages should be sent directly to the

> poster's email and not to "sca-cooks" this list is busy enough so that
getting
> a lot of "Me too!" mail will only clog up matters worse.
>
> Some people cannot get too much email so let's please be careful and mindful
of
> others.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Gunthar
> (evil list administrator)

Unfortunately, I have a mailer that gives the list as the sender, not the
individual.  Without an e-mail address under the name, I can only reply to the
list -- e.g. this message.

Derdriu
swensel at brandegee.lm.com
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/