Re(2): SC - Re: sca-cooks nut allergies

MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST Annejke at prodigy.com
Tue Apr 15 16:44:56 PDT 1997

Most true nuts that grow on trees rather than in the ground, have
pectin in it.  I am deathly allergic to them, almonds, cashews,
walnuts, pecans etc.  However, last week the AMA supposedly had a
warning to preganent women not to eat peanuts or peanut butter in
large quantities as a study showed that those children of women who
ate large quantities while pregnant where more likely to have peanut
and peanut butter allergies.  It is currently the highest allergy in
small children in some portions of the US and all over England.

Annejke

<< Start of Forwarded message via Prodigy Mail >>