Re(2): SC - peacocks and eels

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Apr 18 08:46:07 PDT 1997

I have a question on this.  I agree with the dressing out theory.  But
doesn't it also depend on what the animal ate?  I have had venison that
survived on mostly sage, and venison that was ranch raised and there was
a definite difference in flavor.  I was told that meat that was wild was
more "gamey" due to their diet.  Both of these animals were killed,
gutted and prepared by the same individuals.

Christi