SC - "Good food" Feast

charles at macquarie.matra.com.au charles at macquarie.matra.com.au
Sat Apr 19 15:30:35 PDT 1997

who wrote a great suggestion about using veal.

Allison, thanks for the suggestion on the veal. I would like to use your idea. Could
you email me the source details or a copy of the recipe please.

If anyone else on the list would like to help, I am looking for top of the range
ideas for dishes to use in a feast. I want suggestions on dishes that you may have
wanted to do but ruled out because the ingredents were too expensive.
- --

Charles of the Park

Charles Dean    charles at macquarie.matra.com.au
Matra Internetworks - Internet service providers.
Ph (06) 251 6730  Fax (06) 253 4840
PO BOX 714, Jamison Centre, ACT 2614 AUSTRALIA