SC - Ostrich [was The cooking of the swan as compared to the peacock.]

LadyBetta at aol.com LadyBetta at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 17:18:57 PDT 1997

Greetings all
2 years ago my brother in law suffered a heart attack, to which my sister
became very health conscience and on christmas she served very tender and
wonderful ostrich steaks, which are more expensive but do taste in my mind
just like beef steak, being that ostrich is a red meat not white.  Although I
live in a very hunter oriented area, I myself and several of my friends are
not fond of game meat, be it bird or venison,  although venison properly
marinated  and grilled outside after a day of fighting is a very hardy meal
and very welcome.  thanks for listening.   Betta