SC - feast $

Mon Apr 21 10:54:12 PDT 1997

  It's a way of thinking, not hiding fistfuls of dollars in your apron
  pocket, or multiple bank accounts.

Around here, similarly.   If a feast cook wants to purchase a capital item,
they can do it as part of the feast budget, and then it gets stored with the
other group stuff, for next time.  If they want something that would skew
the budget, they get our local groups business meeting to approve it, and it
comes out of the regular account.

Some rare times, if people want something badly enough, they just fundraise,
and donate the result to the Barony.  That is how we have a larger than life
tower to shoot archery from, for example.

	Tibor