SC - Autocrats

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Mon Apr 21 15:15:40 PDT 1997

I always provide the autocrat with a copy of my menu as soon as I have it
worked out. The autocrat needs that information to print up flyers for
the event. I usually get from the autocrat my budget in a so much per
person form and his idea of how many to cook for. As for what I cook,
certain dishes that are favorites have been requested and I oblige
whenever possible. Also, if its a theme event I try to stay within the
theme. Otherwise, I make up the menu and test the recipes on my own and
with the help of friends.

Clarissa