SC - leftovers

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 19:27:16 PDT 1997

<< only the correct amount is purchased for each dish. >>

This is of course the ideal. But since the population of the SCA seems to be
more allergic and have more vegetarians than the general population leftovers
are inefitable. Especially  things like broths and soups. So purchacing the
correct amounts doesn't always translate into "no leftovers".  Also, our
feasts tend to be rather expansive (3 removes of several dishes in each
remove). Many times we cart the leavings to post revel also. As far as
staples (sugar, spices, etc.) these are stored iin the appropriate manner and
re-used since our functions are not generally that far apart. Your
distribution of leftovers is a great idea! I'm going to suggest a change in
policy and method to the Guilde next meeting. Thanks.

Lord Ras