SC - Candied Horseradish Silly

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Apr 22 05:38:32 PDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 23:06:08 -0400 (EDT) Uduido at aol.com writes:

><< Candied Horseradish >>
>
>I must have missed this one! Please post this recipe again as well as
>documentation if that is possible. Thank-you in advance. :-)
>
>Lord Ras.

No!!! It was a comment about why my attempt at candied ginger was
terribly hot and *not* very appealing! Someone (Lord Mandrigal, I
believe) suggested that maybe the store mis-labeled horseradish, which
looks like ginger, and that maybe I had inadvertently candied the
horseradish! I'm not sure if that's what happened, not being over
conversant with either fresh ginger or horseradish, but I wouldn't
recommend trying candied horseradish, just in case. The stuff I made was
truly awful!

Julleran