SC - Turnips a la Beauce

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Apr 22 08:46:23 PDT 1997

> OK, you all win! I will not be posting further recipes to the list until I
> can spend a week on each one gathering the info you desire. The recipes that
> were posted were meant to be a source of tasty tried dishes that could be
> used at a feast with no problems. They are redacted recipes that I have
> placed in my mundane cooking files that I use with regularity in everyday
> cooking. Was just trying to help those who like to cook period food without
> the hassle of doing all the work to get a recipe.If anyone wants recipes
> (preferrably exchange) please e-mail me privately and I will supply you with
> what I can and the sources for you to look it up if you feel that is
> necessary. For those that insist on cluttering the list with all the
> research, I will comply but will only post recipes as I gather together that
> information. Which IMHO is not all this list is about.
>
> Lord Ras

Lord Ras,

I think that simply providing the source of the recipe and then the redacted
recipe would be sufficient.  If someone wishes to post the original, then that
would be great, but not necessary.

The exchange of recipes, ideas, knowledge, and critiques IS what this list is
all about.

Yers,

Gunthar