SC - Re: sca-cooks To make sure recipes are good

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Sat Apr 26 10:34:54 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine again. Cariadoc writes again:

>>Greetings...
>>
>> Okay, silly ads time.
>>I've had this desire for a while to find an electronic recipe book
>>covering "period" recipes...
>>
>>Couldn't find one.
>>
>> So I decided to compile it
>
>Does the web count? http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html is
>one example, and there are a variety of others.

I have links to several others at my web site, and (if I recall right) about
half a dozen recipes of my own.  The url for the culinary portion of the site
is http://www.watervalley.web/users/jtn/culhist.html; for the links, the
page is http://www.watervalley.web/users/jtn/Articles/cullinks.html.

I've recently updated some of the culinary stuff; the new files haven't
appeared on the server yet (my ISP does the actual posting), but should
early next week.

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry