SC - Re: Bibliography and Foods List

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at postoffice.ptd.net
Sun Apr 27 07:03:23 PDT 1997

Annejke: I teach period cooking to a few relatively new people, and this
would be a valuable teaching tool. I like to get them off planning their own
menus early for lunch for events, and graduate them up to the feast. A handy
list of no-no foods for thier theme would be wondeful. If they had your
list, they could plan thier "first" menu.

Aoife----remembering her first ( and pretty much last) disaster---a spanish
dish made like pizza from bread dough, butter, garlic, sausage and fried
green and red peppers! Boy did I get basted over that one!Nothing is worse
than a bunch of people wispering "That isn't period". THE LIST would have
been handy to me then.