Re(2): SC - Allergies! Who is responsible?

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Apr 28 12:02:03 PDT 1997

> Sally
>
> PS. If you want to have a private discussion on how ingredients are hidden
> and called different things on the ingredient list of products feel free to
> write me privately.

Yes, I would like to have a private discussion of this.  Unfortunately, my
e-mail reader/server only gives me the list name as the originator of the
message.  I get no other information (I am working on changing this!)

Derdriu

- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com