SC - Prize Acceptance

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:19:15 PDT 1997

<< Yes, enjoy your prize and be the envy of all your unenlightened friends.

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!

I could not begin to imagine that such a grand and valuable prize as a
subscription to SCA-Cooks would have ever been mine. I am totally
over-whelmed with emotion! I would like to thank Gunthar, Aoife, Coriadoc,
and the many others whose number is  far too great to list here for having
made this all possible. I would like to offer a special thanks to my mom
without whose incouragement and devotion I would never have learned the fine
art of boiling water. Once again thank-you for this undeserved prize. :-)

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Lord Ras al Zib, AoA, OSyc
Journeyman
The Guilde of Ste. Martha