New member to the list -Reply

Michel Macdonald Mmacdonald at interqual.com
Wed Apr 9 06:56:21 PDT 1997

>It would be nice if everyone who came on would give a brief bio of
themselves as well. Yers, Gunthar

Greetings from Lady Michel Almond de Champagne

I am a novice cook, having spent only a few years in the kitchens of the
East. I have had the privilege of being the feastaucrate at several of
Dragon's Aeries events, a few EKU's,  Coronation for Balfar and Luna,
12th night  last January and I am working on this Saturdays feast for
Northern Lights.

Each feast that I have prepared has been with the hopes of having a
palatable meal in a timely fashion that came under budget.

My hopes now are to expand my cooking knowledge with the help of you
experts. I want to learn everything about who (the country), when (the
year), what (the ingredients) and why (why).

Any knowledge that is shared will be greatly devoured.  Also, if anyone
is up my way this Saturday (Northern Lights), please stop in.

My best,  Lady Michel
Deputy Signet Clerk of the East
Pennsic XXVI Heraldic Artist