intro

Sean Ellwood SELLWOOD at mhz.com
Wed Apr 9 07:08:10 PDT 1997

I am Sven Carlson von Silverwood and I hail from Artemesia.

For the past several years I have merchanted food at camping event to
cover the cost of this hobby but have never cooked for everybody at
once.  It sounds fun but I think that I would like to know a bit more about it
before I jump in with both feet.  Any have any suggestions on how to get
comfortable cooking for 200 rather than 40?

thanks
Sven

p.s. I have a recipe for something called Arabic Bread that has no
perishable ingredents.  Has anyone heard it?  Is it period?