intro

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Apr 9 11:03:56 PDT 1997

> From SELLWOOD at mhz.com Wed Apr  9 09:28:43 1997
> Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 08:08:10 -0600
> From: Sean Ellwood <SELLWOOD at mhz.com>
> To: sca-cooks at eden.com
> Subject:  intro

> For the past several years I have merchanted food at camping event to
> cover the cost of this hobby but have never cooked for everybody at
> once.  It sounds fun but I think that I would like to know a bit more about it
> before I jump in with both feet.

The best thing I can think of to do is to assist an expirienced feast-master (is
that better than "feastocrat"?).  You will learn how to prepare mass quantities
of food and how to plan for servings etc...

> Any have any suggestions on how to get
> comfortable cooking for 200 rather than 40?

Comfortable?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You'll never be comfortable as Head cook!  Abandon all hope!

> thanks
> Sven

Anytime.

Yers,