Greetings!

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 14:37:41 PDT 1997

I am Bronwyn Morgan o Aberystwyth (for the time being; more period forms are
currently being researched), of the Shire of Silver Rylle in the East
Kingdom.  I've been in the SCA almost nine years and getting more
authenticity-minded all the time.  I like to cook, and my lord and I have
recently agreed to serve as head cooks at an event in the fall.  We've also
recently started making a habit (hopefully to become a tradition) of serving
only period foods when it is our turn to host business meeting, or when we
host a revel, or as our contribution to any period gathering.  Our shire
members seem to appreciate it, and at least one has asked for some of my
recipes.

Bronwyn