sca-cooks Re: Children (Silly) -Reply

Sean Ellwood SELLWOOD at mhz.com
Thu Apr 10 07:20:35 PDT 1997

The key to serving children over 18 months is in the sauce.  Marinade
thoroughly and place various sauces for them to dip into and no one can
complain.  If they do make them clean up.

Sven

>>> <Uduido at aol.com> 04/09/97 09:09pm >>>

<< I am looking for volunteer activities for children to do and wanted to
know
 how other Kitchen Overlords felt about children (no younger that 8-10)
in
 their kitchens. >>

It is my understanding that children over the age of 18 mths. are entirely
tough when served. I may be wrong about this and am willing to
consider other
opinions.

Lord Ras