[none]

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Thu Apr 10 10:03:18 PDT 1997

I agree, Beth.

I have only been involved in the SCA for about a year and a half and have
recently tackled my first feast.  I enjoyed it immensely.  I would have
probably enjoyed it more if everyone else in the kitchen had not had
their own agenda, though.  I believe the "Kitchen Overlord" idea may be a
bit too much, but in a way it is necessary for everyone involved to
understand what is expected of them well enough in advance of the project
as to protect already frazzled feelings on feast day from becoming the
end of friendships soon after.

Planning is certainly the key to a successful anything, especially a
feast for 100 or more.

Genevieve de Vaux
The Skunk Killer of Emerald Keep, Ansteorra

mka Donna J. White