sca-cooks Creativity

Fri Apr 11 10:02:48 PDT 1997

  Perhaps not all have the background or knowledge to create period foods. But,
  if a person is to learn the art of cookery they must cook, cook, cook! With
  that experience and knowledge comes the ability to "tatse" a recipe after
  only reading it and the ability to read several recipes, put the books away
  and make a dish. Of course this is only my opinion but it works for me.

Another fun solution is to redact recipes together, with friends.  Different
people have different experiences, and tastebuds.  It can be very edifying.

	Tibor