sca-cooks fish

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Fri Apr 11 10:10:03 PDT 1997

On 10 Apr 1997 23:12:02 -0600 "Mark Harris"
<mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com> writes:

>Unfortunately, since I am in Ansteorra I am unlikely to ever get fish
>at
>a feast. (meat is good. vegatables are what meat eats. fish is just
>another vegatable. etc.)

(Actually, according to an East Kingdom Count, it's "Fish is a fast
vegetable!)

I also would like to see fish recipes. I'm thinking about trying one for
a feast I'm planning, but I need something that people will eat! Fish is
too expensive to throw it all out cause no one will even try it!

Julleran