sca-cooks Introduction

Ruth Blake tegan at swbell.net
Sat Apr 12 05:14:33 PDT 1997

I have been recieving sca-cooks for the last three days and would like
to introduce myself. My name is Tegan Rhos and I have been in the SCA
for five years and cooking feasts for four. I have done four feasts but
never any for more than a hundred people,though I would like to.
I will be the auto-crat (or whatever term you prefer) for an event in
October and my head cook (or whatever) wanted me to ask if anyone had
any period spanish recipes or could guide us to a source for them. She
also asked me to inquire about any soft custard recipes.
I am from Ansteora and I don't really care what I am called as long as
they let me cook.