sca-cooks Thanks

Sharon L. Harrett afn24101 at afn.org
Sun Apr 13 14:20:19 PDT 1997

Greetings,
	Having just subscribed to this list... and being slightly
overwhelmed by the bulges in my mailbox :).. thanks to one and all for the
also the most popular here. (I get insecure when challenged with a
vengeance.) Makes sense to me that of course they had, used, traded, and
kept yeasts alive simply because anyone with experince in baking or brewing
knew what to expect and how to make that happen  ..'twas their job, no?
Thanks again for the backup..... much appreciated.
Ceridwen