SC - Re: sca-cooks Farmgirls Version

Philip W. Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 14 08:46:31 PDT 1997

linneah at erols.com wrote:

> Just a thought, but do de-alcoholized wines also have reduced sulfites?
>
> Linneah

Hard to say, there being no hard and fast rules at work here. I think
the likelihood is that since there is no alcohol present to act as a
preservative, there's even more perceived need for sulfites. On the
other hand, since alcohol is one of the things that the vinegar bugs (so
to speak) are eating to make vinegar, maybe not.

Wish I could have just answered the question, but what the hey...

Adamantius