SC - Feast themes

grobin grobin at i1.net
Tue Apr 15 13:25:20 PDT 1997

I've done this

Our Barony has a tourney called Carosel, and I blended 2 different
ethnic areas.  It had 6 courses and and we alternated between Irish, &
German.  These were the 2 personas of the then King & Queen.  It really
wasn't that diffucult to do, just watched that i had enuf complimentary
and contrasting flavors.  The feast was WELL recieved.  This feast was
done in a primitive kitchen and we sat 225 on board seats.

My plan for the coronation feast is to blend 4 different ethnic
areas..representing the outgoing crown and the incoming crown.  This
could be LOADS of fun depending on who wins !  I look forward to the
challenge

Christopher