SC - Carrots

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 19:05:24 PDT 1997

<<  Many of the
 the wild relatives of the carrot are edible, but bear a very close look to
 the more poisonous kin.  Lord Ras is correct in that be sure before you
 eat.   >>

Since i AM well-versed in wild foods and consume them regularly and I have
done the wild carrot experiment. I would be willing to collect seeds this
fall and send them to anyone who has the space and patience to do this
experiment. For any member of the authenticity police this would definitely
be an interesting project. :-)

The cautious statements are somewhat valid but the odds of anyone who has
seen the difference between wild carrots and any plants that are potentially
harmful that look similar mistaking the two are at best minute.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me PRIVATELY and we will make the
necessary arrangements.

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)