SC - Re Food Allergies

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 12:56:16 PDT 1997

<<  I had a friend who couldn't have any alcohol so I always made
 extra servings for her without alcohol.  She was always appreciative. I
 always try to make extra meatless dishes for the vegetarians as well. I
 once tried to make extra dishes for one lady who was seemingly allergic
 to every spice and herb used in medieval cookery . >>

I too have had someone who could not have alcohol cooked in a recipe.  No
problem.  I have a current gentle who is allergic to ALL spices.  He has come
to my feasts, and I always cook him something without spice at all.  He can
eat feast with the rest, and attention is not stuck in his direction other
than the server bringing his bowl/plate directly to the kitchen to be served.
 He really appreciates it.

Mistress Aldyth
Aldyth at aol.com