SC - Turnips a la Beauce

Mon Apr 21 09:21:21 PDT 1997

Lord Ras offered:
  Redacted fron a recipe found in Le Manegier de Paris, 1392-94 c.e.)

I'd like to share with you all, how I was taught to share redactions.
Because I'd like to know what you all think.

Basically, give the source, and the original recipe, if you can.  If it was
translated, provide information about the translation too.

Describe what you did, and why.  And how you did it.  For example, you might
substitute cinnamon for cassia, because that is all you have.  Or, as in my
Joutes example earlier today, I used a canned commercial broth, and
therefore left out the salt that is called for separately.

Provide your final recipe, and instructions for cooking.  Lastly, give some
feedback on what it was like, what could be better, what went wrong, and so
forth.  To let others know where to pick up.

What do you all think?

	Tibor