SC - leftovers

Mon Apr 21 10:42:48 PDT 1997

  We also portion out the leftovers in gallon plastic zip-loc bags. And pass
  the word to those that are still hanging around  at Midday Sunday to come and
  get it.

Traditionally around here, the volunteer cooks get first crack, followed by
a call for "poor college students".

When my wife cooks, we rarely have leftover ingredients.  Spices are
purchased in bulk, and only the correct amount is purchased for each dish.
Same for things like oils, flours, sugars and so forth.  See if your local
area has a food cooperative, or its equivalent.

	Tibor