Re(2): SC - SC Pickels

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Tue Apr 22 12:57:55 PDT 1997

> > Compost
> > redaction by Master Ian Damebrigge of Wychwood
> <snip!>
> > 1 bottle (750 ml.) white wine
> <snip!>
>
> This sounds really good.  Can anyone suggest something I could
> substitute for the wine? (or am I out of luck on this one?)
>
> Are there more pickle recipies out there?  I'm interested in trying
> them, and happy to experiment.
>

> Claricia Nyetgale
> Canton of Caldrithig
> Barony of Skraeling Althing
> Ealdormere  (still mostly in the Middle Kingdom)

Option 1:  Try to get non-alcoholic white wine.

Option 2:  Increase the amount of vinegar and water to approximate the amount
of white wine.  I think the ratio may be 1 part vinegar to 3 (or 4?) parts of
water.  You may also need to increase the sugar to account for the increased
tartness of the vinegar.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com