SC - SC- Lists of Foods

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Wed Apr 23 16:36:55 PDT 1997

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:39:01 -0400 (EDT) Michael Macchione
<ghesmiz at UDel.Edu> writes:

>Hi, I'm new to this list and thought that I'd introduce myself.  I'm
>Mikael McCue (although, almost everyone calls me Kael (rhymes with
>mile)).
>I'm from Caer Adamant in the East Kingdom (mundanely Delaware).  I
>consider myself a good cook.  Not excellent, astounding or superb, but
>good, although I have cooked a few dishes that have garnered marriage
>proposals.  Unfortunately, my shire has never been able to
>successfully
>get a cooks guild off the ground, the few of us who are interested in
>period cooking, aren't enough to form a basis, especially since none
>of
>us are an expert on period cooking.

Greetings, Kael,

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'm close (Buckland Cross) if you want
to compare books, recipes, etc. I'm always interested in talking with
someone who shares my interests! Are you coming up to the Circle of
Friends fighter practice next month? You're welcome even if you don't
fight - especially if you want to talk cooking!

Julleran
kathe1 at juno.com