SC - information,please

Ray Caughlin rayc at totcon.com
Mon Apr 28 20:53:21 PDT 1997

I don't know why, but it seems the others have been too busy to answer the
door. So welcome to the SCA cooks list server. The majordomo should have
written to you to tell you that this is an open server and that you need
just wander in at any time. Why don't you introduce yourself to the list
and give a short synopsis of what you are interested in. Don't be shy, just
come on in.
Lord Mandrigal of Mu