Re(2): Re(2): SC - Intollerances

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Apr 30 07:34:55 PDT 1997

> Already know.  I was put on an inhaler that was lactose based.  PAIN!  BTW,
have
> you noticed that the more milk fat is in a product, the more it hurts?  I
can
> drink small quantities of skim milk with no problem, but butter or cream, no

> way!
>
> Linneah

I haven't noticed that, but I am not certain I would.  The less milkfat in
something, the more sour and spoiled it smelled and tasted to me. *GAG*
Juliana de Luna (my roommate in Costa Rica) used to use me as a gauge for
whether the milk had started going bad. Cheeses were also a smell problem for
me.  The smell problem, surprisingly enough, went away went I began using the
pills.  I can still tell quickly whether or not milk is going bad, but not
everything dairy smells like sour milk.

Despite all of this, buttermilk has been a favorite drink of mine with less
problems -- apparently acidophilus helps.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com