New to list and everything else

Anne Oliver Anne_Oliver at lpl.org
Wed Apr 9 12:23:03 PDT 1997

Hi my name is Anne from Delftwood. I am new to everything in the SCA. I found
out I really enjoy archery and have always enjoyed cookery. I am a pretty good
cook as I have been cooking for 5 big eaters (kids and husband) for about 17
years.  So far I have eaten almost anything that has passed my way..poor little
critters.  I am very interested in learning about period dishes. I just love to
cook and eat ( probaby could have just said that) anyway "hi".
Liverpool Public Library - Liverpool NY - http://www.lpl.org/