Introducing myself

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Apr 9 14:21:36 PDT 1997

By the way, since I've asked people to introduce themselves I guess I should do
it as well.

I'm Sir Gunthar Jonsson currently residing in the Shire of Black Oak Keep, Kingdom
of Ansteorra (Greenville, TX).  I have been cooking feasts in the Society for
around 9 years now, my first being the Barony of Namron's 10th Protectorate.
Nothing like starting grand.  Over the years I have done feasts everywhere from
campfires with no potable water to commercial kitchens.  My last effort was this
just past Coronation where I created an Arabic/Iberian/Southern France feast for
500. Evidently everybody got fed and nobody died.

For my love of cooking I have been granted AoA and Grant level A&S awards.  (My
lady says they are for "whining and dining".)

I'm so abused.