sca-cooks Re(2): New to list

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Apr 10 07:47:44 PDT 1997

> Derdriu,
>

> Did you read and keep the posts from the recent thread on children's
> activities?  I have a lot of them.  I've been sending Renata bits and
> pieces I've snipped from other lists, like bibliographies for young
> people, do you want your mailbox clogged, too?  ;-)
>

> Allison

Yes,

If you could send me your private e-mail, we could keep up this
correspondence.  I've been collecting the SCA-Aethelmearc stuff, but am not on
any other lists.

Derdriu
(also hailing from BMDL 8-))       )
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/